Invent some characters for MI5

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brighteyesmonkey

WWWWAAAAHHHHOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant!

Hang on this is bad! I've made four posts now in a row. Come on people,monkeys,chickens and the rest of the menagerie out there let's get some ideas in here!!!!

------------------

graeme.escapemi.com.jpg

In MI 5 Guybrush could return to Plunder Island and see That Cannon seller Kid but he is grown up and is a good salesman.

He owns Stan and you would have to get Stans job Back and he will give you a boat for what ever reason!!

------------------

That dont look like a skull it looks like a giant Duck It should be called Duck island!?

• 2 weeks later...

Possible theme for MI5--Three monkeys and a baby! You have to figure, now that Elaine and Guybrush are married, there's going to be a little Marley on the way. That would make a great plot drive for Guybrush--the ultimate "Not ready to be a Daddy" pirate. One classic MI joke could be that LeChuck kidnaps the "baby," Guybrush spends a chapter trying to rescue his little treasure chest of joy (without telling the new mother, because she'd kill him for letting him/her out of his sight), and when he finnally gets to where the baby is being held--it's really Timmy the Monkey, who was dressed by Elaine to act as a decoy (kind of like the wedding ceremony from SoMI).

By the way, now that Herman, the monkeys, and the cannibals have left Monkey Island, what could we do to "fill in the void?" Having the cannibals come home could be a possibility, any other ideas? Maybe even make that a subplot--Guybrush has to "bring balance to the island"?

I think you are right. Maybe the voodoo lady (or a close rival) could move there, but we need someone else.Wait I just thought- This rival voodoo lady (who wants the voodoo laady sacked) is guybrushes sister! It turns out she is under the employment of Le Chuck who has finally realised that the voodoo lady is always helping guybrush and wants her out of the way. People from all over the tri-island area are gathhering for the showdown, but the evil voodoo lady is going to cheat (of course.) Guybrush must help his voodoo lady.

------------------

mafexsig.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Originally posted by Limp_Monkey_Durst_Ape:

In MI 5 Guybrush could return to Plunder Island and see That Cannon seller Kid but he is grown up and is a good salesman.

He owns Stan and you would have to get Stans job Back and he will give you a boat for what ever reason!!

I really like this idea! Kenny doesn't even have to be grown up. Stan would really hate that!

Originally posted by Mafex the golden monkey:

It turns out she is under the employment of Le Chuck who has finally realised that the voodoo lady is always helping guybrush and wants her out of the way.

What if the Voodoo Lady was kidnapped and Guybrush had to rescue her? He could get help from Madame Xima from CMI.

Hi i have got an idea

for a character .

Guybrush's cousin hammerhead funbrush

who comes from booty island is a news reporter wants to do a story on Elaine

he is spending a lot of time with Elaine and Guybrush gets jealous.

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest grannen

Originally posted by AFish01:

I would like to see a pirate that never has any success, it would be pretty good.

There is Wally!

------------------

parrot.gifHuggyn and Kyssin parrot.gifGrannen

• 1 month later...

Alot of theese are donw to many times before in show and games...We need somthing more orginal....Let's see... A demonically posesed chcicken would be fun...We make it team up with murray(he except because compareed to it he looks good)..The chicken should be insane for example talking to itself and mindless twitching and demonic red eyes....Altough it would be a bit cliche...I'll try to thing of somthing more original.....Oh yeah guybrushe's sister's surname should be threepwood unless she's married

------------------

MUHAHAHA

How about Murray's long lost twin skull appears or something who is like the good version of him? And his name can be Bob tongue.gif I'm hopeless wif ideas. It could be quite funny, both skulls set off on some crappy adventure with Guybrush (well EMI was a crappy adventure) and it's like battling with your concionce (I'm going back to bed after this post, it's too early still, it's 12:20pm and I still don't have enough sleep so scooze the spelling) you know like in the cartoons how on one shoulder you have your bad consionce (Murray) and on the other shoulder you have Bob (Who is good) telling you what they think you should do, and it could be kinda like Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis how you get to choose the path you want. I know it sounds crap, I'm still tired and rambling on so I'm going back to bed (Shuddup I didn't go to bed till 7am)

------------------

disco.gif

Check Out My New Homepage, And Sign The Guestbook, Otherwise I'll Be Upset!

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

I agree! In Grim F they've got a pic of the whole cast.And as this will most probably be the last MI.At the end credits each charcter

from every game should come on and say their peice.

God it'd be so sad.Everyone would cry!

I MEAN COME ON LUCAS YOU'VE GOT SHEDLOADS OF MONEY! IT'S YOUR GAME JUT COS THIS SUGGESTION ISN'T IN ANY OTHER GAMES. DO IT!

please?

------------------

bondmonkey.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

The names Monkey....Brighteyesmonkey

Archived