Home

female revan/bastila romance

laine

Hi I was seaching this forum for some time with no avail, I am searching for a mod that allows female revan to remance with bastila.

Could you tell if there is such a mod and if not is it hard to make it ?

Thx in advance.

Laine

Hi I was seaching this forum for some time with no avail, I am searching for a mod that allows female revan to remance with bastila.

Could you tell if there is such a mod and if not is it hard to make it ?

Thx in advance.

Laine

I do know an easy way to make that happen.

If you have the KSE (the Save Game Editor), you could start a new game, pick out a male model. Then the the KSE, change the portrait and the model to a female that you want, but keep your gender still a male, and then you can have a romance with your female PC. The only downfall will be that your PC will be referred to as a man at times, but like I said, it is the easy way to do what you requested.

You could just edit Bastila's dialogue and scripts to have no gender checks.
There will be a piece of dialogue that Bastila says, "You're like no man I've known before," or something along those lines if a romance is going on.

Hece the reason why you'd edit the dialogue. The lines and VOs wouldn't match up, but it would be better than nothing.
I agree. I was just stating that is one area of dialogue you would want to edit I could think of off the top of my head to help out Laine to cut down time in searching for what to edit out. Just adding details/specifics to help is all. :D

Archived