Home

Dopak as PC without goatee?

Krimsyn Kane

If the goatee bothers you as much as it did me with that full beard look, you should try my Exile as Zez-Kai Ell's Nephew (Remodeled Dopak Booster Pack) with that mod. It gives him a handlebar moustache to go with the goatee and it lessens how much it appears to stand out.

It could be done by simply applying alpha channel on this part of model (but I can be wrong here, so dont quote me on that.).
You were just beggin to be quoted :p, and I believe you are wrong, because if you just alpha channel over it you'll end up with a see-through hole in Dopak's chin.

However, you can get rid of the billy goat goatee look by changing the model, moving some verts, similar to what I did with one of the asian heads, I think it was number 5, the bald one with the protruding goatee :p

I've never modeled before but I'm going to give it a try. I'm getting myself a copy of 3d studio max 8, that’s a program that will work right? Then I can export the model with KotOR tool and give this "moving some verts" thing a try? I'll have to read the tutorials. If anyone has got any pointers I'd love some advice.

Archived