Home

dont underestimate Taliban

Guest dr_death

Guest dr_death

Taliban can get there hands on nuclear weapons, this much is clear, all they realy have to do is press the big red button and America or the UK etc are dead, or there are many other ways, for example a virus,

so basically they could wipe out America ans the uk without leaving evidence of it being them who did it

Guest Admiral Odin

However the Taliban doesn't want to die. (this is evident form there constantly changing positions. We have bin Laden. No we don't have him. ect)

M.A.D. will stop nuclear weapons. If they launch against use we launch against them. it is that simple. a virus is more deadly but worst case we fire bomb the inffected area killing the virus and people who have it.

Guest Luke Skywalker

to add to what tie guy said the only way they could do some serious devistation is to have a missle silo and hhave some missles with nuclear war head stoked up

Guest Admiral Odin

North Korea will sell Nukes to anyone with the right amount of money. But my point stands. They launch we will then launch. It is that simple. IF we get nuked so do they.

dr death, get your facts right before you spout crap, or at least take the time to make a valid point, such stupid statements do your credibility no good whatsoever. :rolleyes:

yeah $10 a nuke from Saddam :rolleyes: silly boy.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Admiral Odin

a virus is more deadly but worst case we fire bomb the inffected area killing the virus and people who have it.

someone saw "Outbreak" :D

Guest Luke Skywalker

a nuke wouldnt take out half the world, well the originals could but not the ones they redesigned and you can buy on the black market. When they were designing the originals they were afraid of the possiblity of the atomsphere lighting on fire. What you say, ill explan.

The air we breathe is composed of 80% nitrogene, right? Now nitrogene lights on fire at very high temperatures so they were afraid that once the nuke was dropped on japan it would literally light the air on fire. INteresting eh?

Guest dr_death

i know a nuke cost more than $10 i didnt say otherwise but there are countries that hate america and they have nukes but will not launch them but they would sell them ceaply, as tony blair said!!!!!! dont think yuo are well protected, infact i am amazed you think you wont be nuked or attacked, we will see in time!

Taliban...HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHNAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA...Ahhhhh that felt good...

1) AA guns...what AA guns the best they have are SAM2s and those were made over 20 years ago. There are SO many countermeasures for those we won't lose a fighter to those unless our guys make a BIG mistake. Plus they have VERY few SAM2 sites...

What aabout stinger missiles you say?

2) Stinger Missiles that they have are from 20+ years ago and the matince is not even close to garanteed on those. And the stingers can not shoot high enough to take out our B-52 bombers at the hight they are bombing from.

3) Their forces are less prepared and less powerful than Iraq's were durring Desert Storm. Even with advanced technology they aren't even close to as powerful as Iraq's.

4) 41 countries against 1 VERY unstable government...I think you can decide the outcome for yourself...:D

5) The Nuke isn't confirmed in Afganistan...it is in Pakistan...

Guest Luke Skywalker

Hum, I wouldnt be worrying about afaghanistan firing anything. The only thing Im worried about is, will this produce a whole new generation of terrorists? Even more powerful than Osam Bin Laden? :confused:

Originally posted by Luke Skywalker

Hum, I wouldnt be worrying about afaghanistan firing anything. The only thing Im worried about is, will this produce a whole new generation of terrorists? Even more powerful than Osam Bin Laden? :confused:

...If you strike me down I will be more powerful than you can ever imagine...:D

Guest Gamma732

Its not the Taliban that we need to worry about nuking us. The Taliban is a political body, not a bunch of bin Laden style terrorists. It wouldn't nuke the USA because as Odin said MAD prevents nuking.

If we need to worry about any kind of nuke, it'd be the type that would be wired into a truck, or in a travel bag, etc. We have countermeasures against missles, but its a lot harder to defend against a guy walking around ready to blow himself up.

Guest DS_StarViper

NUCLEOR BOMBS COULD BE TOOKEN OUT BY M.A.D, HOW WOULD THEY BE ABLE TO LAUNCH NUKES, THERE FIRING CAPIBILITIES CAN ONLY REACH PAKISTAN, HOW WOULD THEY GET ALL THE WAY OVER HERE?AND PLUS A MAN LOOKING TO BLOW HIMSELF UP HAS TO HAVE A GOOD TARGET AND ALL TARGETS THAT WOULD SUBMIT A BLOW ARE BEING GUARDED. we DON HAVE TO WORRY LETS JUST GET ON WITH OUR LIVES

taliban has nukes? maybe, but theres one TINY problem. How in the blue hell are they gonna get it into a big city, detonate it? And i seriously doubt the taliban even knows how to use a nuke, much less build one. You don't see many Nuclear physisians in afganistan, now do ya? :p

Archived