Home

Revan's Mask/Hood (kotor1)

Liit Orda

Yeah, I understand, I just recently picked up moddeling myself,...

Anyways, if no one else does this for you, I have to do some moddeling in a little while, I can extract the hood and mask, and make it useable, then email it you, then you can add the .uti and icons for it...

It would take a little bit to get it lined up, and sized right, but I am sure I could have it done in the next hour or two tops.. Unless a better moddeler gets it done first..

edit..

Probaby less time than that, but you never know when you will hit a snag.. So realistically 20-40 minutes.. :)

EDIT..

it is nearly as big as the players body now, and still clips..

If you look close you can see the players neck sticking through the front of the mask, its really noticeable in game... So it would have to be about another 5% bigger or more to get rid of the clipping...

RevanMask.jpg

Now if you could live with the neck part of the mask being removed, I might be able to do it, since thats what keeps causing the problem, but then its not exactly Revans mask anymore..

Now a playable revan head would be doable, but you couldnt take it off then.. You would have to wear the mask the whole game...

Well let me know what you want done, or perhaps one of the better moddelers will save the day....

HouseofAmon, what do you mean by 'the neck part'? I love that design generally, so I don't think I'll be bothered if it's removed... bearing in mind that I do want a sense of realism so if the player will have no neck I won't be too happy...

But I'm loving the design and I'd love to use it, though you may have to explain the neck thing to me lol Also, is that screenshot from TSL? I kinda wanted this mod for the first one...

Alright, so you want it for kotor 1, thats really no problem there, I can just conver it with mdlops, and make a kotor .uti,...

As for the neck part, here is a pic from Gmax...

Revan.jpg

You can clearly see the neck covering in it..

Here is a pic that shows it removed...

Revan2.jpg

You will just be able to see the players neck with this mask, in the original revan mask, you cant see the person wearing it.. because its a face, and neck covering mask...

I might have to move the face covering towards the front a bit as well..

Btw, is this for a male or female character? The clipping might not be too bad on a female exile, or smaller headed male, ..

I was looking for a kotor 1 male mask, and seriously, that neck bit totally doesn't bother me!

That'd be totally awesome!

All right, thats all I needed to know, i will try to get it to you as soon as possible..

But since so many other ppl want this, I will have to make descriptions, and icons, probably a K1, and k2 version..

As soon as its done, I will let you know.. :)

Probably just post a link here to the download..

Peace..

Hope I didnt get anyones hopes up by posting, its not quite done, I am trying to add a little something extra, and am still tweaking the look to get that "Revan" feel to the mask, its coming along good though...

As soon as I figure out the little extra bit I am adding in though, I think I will call it done.. Anyways, here is an updated pic, let me know what you think of it so far.. (The pic is from tsl, but it looks pretty much the same in Kotor 1....)

CustomRevan.jpg

when can you upload? really good!

Thanks, I am glad you like it, it turned out pretty well, I will make the extra part I mentioned a seperate mod, as it will take some time to get it done...

So with that being said, the mask itself is now finished...It's available on pcgamemods.com now, its in the kotor 2 Mask section, but it works for both games...

If there are any problems let me know, I had a large pile of files, over here so if I messed up somewhere just let me know.. I think I sent the right files, but who knows.. ;)

Well enjoy the mod..

Peace...

Edit..

Whoops, sorry bout that, I put the wrong texture in the kotor 1 folder, I put the kotor 2 file in there, thats why its glitched...

I have now fixed and uploaded it again, srry bout that just download it again, and hopefully that was the only mistake I made.. :)

Thank you,.

btw, I like your sig, where did the Malak qoute come from, I don't remember it from the game, but I like it. Revan is one of my favourite characters in any game, movie, etc.. He is just an awesome dude.. :)

Anyways, peace..

I'm glad you like the sig!

Malak says that to Revan towards the end of the game.

I think it was in the area after you defeat the spawning droids and open the door to find Malak killing two Jedi. Or it is was right before their final duel.

BTW, I tried getting the hood in my game with KSE but when I click on commit changes, it shows an error window. Any reason why this is happening?

Edit: I am still not sure but I think that Malak quote was when Revan found out his true identity. Any ways it's one of those three.

I'm glad you like the sig!

Malak says that to Revan towards the end of the game.

I think it was in the area after you defeat the spawning droids and open the door to find Malak killing two Jedi. Or it is was right before their final duel.

BTW, I tried getting the hood in my game with KSE but when I click on commit changes, it shows an error window. Any reason why this is happening?

Edit: I am still not sure but I think that Malak quote was when Revan found out his true identity. Any ways it's one of those three.

Yeah, Kotor Tool was acting up on me I had to reinstall it since then, anyways there is a bad reference in the .uti file, just use the in game cheat to get it, I never use kse to add items so that slipped by me..

I dont know what Kotor Tools problem was, it started refusing to compile scripts when I would make changes to .uti, .2da files, etc, they wouldnt take..

Anyways sorry bout that..

If you remeber where the qoute came from exactly let me know, because I have played through light and dark, male and female, and never seen that..

Well maybe lightside female, I dont think I played that way yet....

Anyways, peace...

Archived