Home

HALO"S Semi-official Project Runway thread!

IT'S THE FINALE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh. snap. if i'd known this thread was here, i would've been here two weeks ago...lucky for you i didn't.

i want michael to win. nuff said.

by the way - many people said that project runway was better than top model, and i disagreed. until i started watching. although i will say the new cycle of top model is looking to me like it's gonna be goooood.

i know, same here. i'm so pissed that they're trying to drraaaaaaag it out for another three weeks.

and in regards to the twins...michelle's main photo that they use on the site is BUTT UGLY. but i did love her bulimia photo, it was definitely "fierce". my absolute FAVVVVOOORRRITTEEEEE is a.j., i just hope she doesn't turn out to be like fvcking mollie sue and get eliminated for "not coming out of her shell".

Mollie Sue was just ugly. I hate when they give girls boy hair. I mean, short is great, but she looked like a girl badly trying to look like a guy.

As for Runway last wednesday, the theroy is they expected more designers to be here, but since Keith got kicked out they had to go a week without an episode. OR bravo had to do a lot of editing from the fashion week that was last friday.

Another Question!!! Who's your favorite paring form this season?? Kaybert? Jalison?Mine is the underated Valan.

(1) I didn't care for Mollie Sue's look much but the point was that she was the "shy" one. Also - I love when they give short haircuts. My all-time favorite contestant (besides Jade and Nnenna) is ***Kimmmmm*** from cycle 5. She was fierce, I loved her pic with the Wildboyz. Anyway...

(2) I thought it was just due to editing, but I guess the Keith thing could be an explanation. Unless they dealt with the extra-episode issue by bringing those asswipes Vincent and Angela back.

(3) Hmm?? I liked it when Laurchael were a team. If I could pick any two to fuse into one person....I'd go for Uichael/Muli.

Archived