Home

Skull Face

Krimsyn Kane

What do you think of a PC that as he falls towards the darkside he systematically peels the skin from his face? Gross, I know, but if done well I think it could be really cool and really creepy. I trew together a very, VERY rough example of what I mean. This would be an example of his full darkside transition face:

n21801997_30314045_6725.jpg

This was just a very simple concept that I through together in five minutes because I don't think I have the ability to do this as well as it could be done. So what do you think, too morbid, too hard?

Krimsyn Kane, would you mind releasing that skin you've posted above? I really like it and was wondering if you'd make it publically available for playthrough?

Hmmm well I'm defiantly going to work on it but I have a few other mods to finish up first. When and if I make one good enough to release I'll post it for public download. I think the one above is pretty crappy but if you really want it I can email it to you. You can just PM me an adress to send it. The problem with this one is creating muscle and gore texture that looks good enough. As you can see in my screen, the muscle in his jaw and the muscle on his neck is very blurry because I used a low resolution picture. Best I could find unfortunately. Thats also just step one, I can't model to save my life and to do this character right his nose would have to be all but removed from the model as well as his lips and hair. Preferably his eyelids too but I don't know if thats possible. To make a long story short, a lot of work, so if anyone comes across a good picture of exposed muscle, or something gory that could be used to replace those blurry ones and if anyone wants to take up the modelling challange that would be awesome.

Archived