Home

Exile's Mandalorian Armor with Equippable Helmet

Tysyacha

I would love it if my Exile had a set of Mandalorian armor that

was shiny silver, like the metal armor on the armored robes in

the game. It would also have an equippable helmet that would

add immunity to Poison if it the Exile chose to put it on.

It also would NOT restrict Force powers, but neither would

it be totally ridiculous when it came to stats. DEX penalty,

maybe. My Exile is madly in love with the Mandalore, and

in my next game, she becomes his wife, and thus Mando.

Any takers? ;)

Sincerely,

Tysyacha

Your request intrigued me, so I considered it awhile and threw together a little something. It's a little rough around the edges, but it was a lot of work. @_@

Mando.jpg

If this is what you were looking for, I'll be happy to take on your request and finish it up. There's no helmets in the game though, would a re-textured face plate be alright instead?

If this is what you were looking for, I'll be happy to take on your request and finish it up. There's no helmets in the game though, would a re-textured face plate be alright instead?

The "no helmets" thing might be able to be worked around. Edit Mandalore's head until it looks how you like it, then create a head item with the Disguise property linking to a new Appearance.2da entry, maybe?

The "no helmets" thing might be able to be worked around. Edit Mandalore's head until it looks how you like it, then create a head item with the Disguise property linking to a new Appearance.2da entry, maybe?

That may be a bit out of my league at the moment, I can't even make scripts or placeable items. ^_^;

This mod is all but finished now, I just need to package it, take a few pics, and drop it off at PCGamemods. Look forward to seeing hopefully some time tonight when I have more time.

The armor will be for both male and female characters, luckily for me the texture was exactly the same for both models, so I only needed to make it once and make a copy.

And as for your other question, yes I have considered making a skin of Darth Thorn, but when I tried to skin it it turned out pretty bad. Trust me, if I could that mod would already be done.

Archived