Home

An interesting story you might like to know...

Darth_Sion

Ok, so i'm happily sitting at my PC playing WoW, totally ignoring my social life and listening to the fantastic music I listen to, when suddenly...

Music from my old Star Wars soundtrack came on! Shocking I know, well after watching Episodes 4, 5 and 6 my brain has this sudden urge to play Galaxies yet again.

So guess what? guess what! I've renewed my account! After spending about an hour doing all the newbie quests I started too see that I was wasting my time, one half of my brain is screaming Star Wars! Star Wars! Keep playing! So I did.

Ok, to put a long story short i've started a Commando on Starsider and am looking for buddies and a guild, don't care if you are Rebels or Imp or whatever, just would like a guild. So if ya want to be my buddy, and i'm sure you would then give me your names and i'll get in touch or whatever..

join Divine Darkness. contact Epic, Sev- , Kioet' (that's me) or Sin'full! We're an imperial guild and have weekly guild hunts, hang out and chat and do quests and stuff, it's really a good guild. btw we're imperial only, we'll help ya join imperials if you are really interested in joining us.

Archived