Home

T3's Message

Niftyeye

Hey guys, I used the save game editor to max out t3's influence, and I found a message from bastila talking about revan saying that if T3 fails to find her, seek out another jedi (of course this means you), Im sure som1 else has discovered that but I just thought id say, I also heard that theres a holocron in the cave in Korriban, but I never got to check it out, im guessing this has been discovered loads of times but no ones posted a topic.

I did it on the Ebon hawk, after looking inside his core, it then says: Play the message T3

Then a holocron of bastila pops up and talks about revan, after that I have loads of conversation options with t3 asking him how he got the ebon hawk, he runs on for ages but since i cant understand him, i didnt have a clue

...and if you said Revan is dark, then T3 doesn't show you the bastilla message.

Yes, he does. I've seen it. There are four variants of it, two with Carth, who shows up if you set Revan to female. (Although I find that wierd, didn't Darkside Female Revan KILL Carth?) or Bastila, for male Revan. Their dialogues are different depending on Revan's alignment, but he does have one for each version of Revan.

While Revan's gender is specified by the player, the canonical Revan is confirmed by Leland Chee to be male. Also, The New Essential Chronology and the Chronicles of the Old Republic, published prior to the release of The Sith Lords, both refer to Revan as male.

Although the player of the game may have Revan end up as redeemed Jedi or a renewed Sith Lord, the canonical ending has him returning to the light side.

Lucasarts has confirmed that the cannonial Revan is a Lightsided male, so this message T3 gave you can be considered the 'real' one :)

Archived