Home

your own opinion of KoToR III

[FTJ] NiCkY

^^^

Sorry but I've grown weary of all the various KotOR 3 speculation about what the story should be, which characters should be in it, should the PC start as a Jedi, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. :wornout:

I'm just hoping KotOR 3 gets made and that the game has a good story and characters that will both captivate and satisfy its players and thus cause the controversy that surrounds TSL to become a distant memory. :)

First, try not to double post. Use the edit button in the bottom right hand corner in the bottom of the post. You can't miss it. Also, there are plently of Threads to speculate about ideas for KOTOR III, like What Planets would you like in KOTOR III.

firstly, i do not need your help. secondly, this is easier 2 find. thirdly, try listening 2 redhawk and keep 2 the topic. i do not need a britishman telling me wot 2 do so stop giving me advice, if i want i'l ask 4 advice

NiCkY']firstly' date=' i do not need your help. secondly, this is easier 2 find. thirdly, try listening 2 redhawk and keep 2 the topic. i do not need a britishman telling me wot 2 do so stop giving me advice, if i want i'l ask 4 advice[/quote']

Okay, calm down, personally I find that post offensive. Like a Britishman giving advice. There are several British members on LF.

Keeping on topic, instead of starting a flame war, I agree that KOTOR III should be made, just to tie up on all the plot holes that were left in TSL and to make a trilogy for KOTOR. But who knows, there might not be a KOTOR III. If that is the case, then Fic writers and RP writers can make up their own Fics/RPs on it.

Okay, calm down, personally I find that post offensive. Like a Britishman giving advice. There are several British members on LF.

Keeping on topic, instead of starting a flame war, I agree that KOTOR III should be made, just to tie up on all the plot holes that were left in TSL and to make a trilogy for KOTOR. But who knows, there might not be a KOTOR III. If that is the case, then Fic writers and RP writers can make up their own Fics/RPs on it.

i am sry bout the brit-part.jst angry

Archived