Home

trick to loose or gain items that you dont want

Canderous_ordo1

well one time i had t3m4 with carths and canderous t3m4 had bendicks blaster and carths blaster i was on mannan i went though the locked door and if done right t3m4 should have two of everything.

all the things should be mulitplied if done right.

now how about i tell you a little something how to get rid of something and not see it again i had canderous with our worst wepons went through the airlock then waited a while then came back through you dont have the wepons or items

Canderous, i'm insulted. You should test more about this if your gonna post it, *sigh* I know the trick for duplication there though, so i'll put it down here.

1. Go to an airlock under Mannan (inside the building, doesn't matter which)

2. Equip the items you want duplicated on you and your party members (doesn't matter which party people)

3. Save the game

4. Take off all items and walk out the airlock

5. Reenter and check your inventory, you should have double of the items you had, equiped on your characters and in your inventory

This is just for anyone who wants it, I myself did it to get the special crystals from Yavin. Good luck.

~Darth Meatbag

As did I just yesterday. All you have to do to switch what you want to duplicate is equip those items and save the game again. Watch out! Word of cautuion! Save frequently because if you get enough powerful equipment the game can lag and freeze on the loading screen and will happen more and more frequently as you do it.

Archived