Home

Can anyone please help? (TSL patcher)

Your autopatcher should be there in the KotOR entry in your Start Menu. It will say "Update Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords"

If not, go check the folder where you installed KotOR. The patcher should be in there. If it isn't, either it was deleted, your installation wasn't right, or you have a pirated copy of the game.

You can ask stoffe -mkb- if there is an alternate place to download TSLPatcher in [thread=149285]this thread[/thread] but I think your best bet is to wait until starwarsknights.com is back up and operational. I'm guessing it won't be more than two or three more days.

I have looked everywhere for the TSL patcher and the fansites here are down so I cant get it here could anyone direct me to a website that would have it?

The modding tools download page on Starwarsknights.com appears to be at least partially working, you should be able to get it from there now. If it still doesn't work let me know and I'll temporarily upload it to my webspace until the Starwarsknights.com staff have gotten the site restored again. :)

Archived