Home

Got my copy, did you get yours?

Nakatomi2010

got mine too today.

and its really cool... but.. the length of the campaign gotta be a joke o_O

its way, waaaay, waaaaaaaaaay to short.. im already through the campaign and how long did i play? 5-6 hours or so.. duh.. and im like a noob when it comes to rts games... im not gonna say that im pissed off about it.. but.. i expected a loooooot moooooore story since there is all the new stuff.

Actually BF2 is not the poor quality game you make it out to be, the clone wars units are now alot better. The rebel forces are more balanced with the empire and the space battles involve skill and the good quality graphics of the BF2 and the campaign is much more in-depth. :duel:

Well, there is some improvement on BF2 over BF1, but along with it comes lots of minor problems. Things like no-cockpit view of vehicles, some only have the 3rd person view even. The game seems rushed at certain places, like unskinned weaponary in wookiee mode and such. Obviously its an amprovement over BF1, but only slightly. It feels more like BF1.5 than BF2.

Ok, back to the topic. Is FoC actually FINISHED in terms of campaign? I mean, something is seriously "in the air" at the end. Are thay going to do a sequel, or maybe in a comic/book series?

Or is Tyber going to eventually learn the force, and got covered in a buncha Vong parasites?

Archived