Home

Exile Mandolorian Wars Battle Robes

Angelos Kumani

I hope that this is an idea that either someone can help me get started with or take it and run themselves...

I was thinking that it would be cool if the Exile had Battle Robes that were a unique armor for the PC only (kinda of like the revan robes)...what I envision is a "merger" of existing models...I think that the Sith Assassin Armor underneath a grey jedi robe would look pretty cool...

I think that I have downloaded all the necessary tools to get started just not sure exactly where to start - or if this is going to be possible? Has anyone tried anything like this yet?

I was thinking that it would be cool if the Exile had Battle Robes that were a unique armor for the PC only (kinda of like the revan robes)...what I envision is a "merger" of existing models...

(snip)

Has anyone tried anything like this yet?

The closest I can think of would be the "project y" robes by svösh. It's an unreleased WIP mod as far as I know (as seen by the untextured model in the pictures), and I have no idea if the project has been scrapped or if it's still being worked on. It's been a while since I heard any update on it.

I was thinking that it would be cool if the Exile had Battle Robes that were a unique armor for the PC only (kinda of like the revan robes)...what I envision is a "merger" of existing models...

(snip)

Has anyone tried anything like this yet?

The closest I can think of would be the "project y" robes by svösh. It's an unreleased WIP mod as far as I know (as seen by the untextured model in the pictures), and I have no idea if the project has been scrapped or if it's still being worked on. It's been a while since I heard any update on it.

Thanks for the feedback! It looks like Svosh's Project Y Robes were for KOTOR...anyone know of anythng like this for TSL?

What I had hoped was that with the correct tools and alot of patience that I would be able to create a "layered" apperance from existing models (if this makes any sense). I had hoped that I would be able to take the existing model information for the Sith Assassin Armor (I'll try to post specific file info or pics later today) and a simple model of a jedi robe...preferrably with a grey texture to represent the Exile's decision to go against the Council's wishes (but not necessarily indicative of a fall to the dark side).

I have seen some pretty amazing stuff done with the Mods to improve the apperance of some of the NPC's clothes and such, and thought that this would be a cool idea to try...

Thanks for the feedback! It looks like Svosh's Project Y Robes were for KOTOR...anyone know of anythng like this for TSL?

Considering that the screenshots are from Peragus, and that it seems to be based on the flowing robes of TSL (no such base model exists in KotOR) and (by the look of it) Darth Sion's boots I think it's fairly safe to assume the mod was meant for TSL. :)

Since it's currently unreleased though that doesn't matter any more than showing that fairly significant model changes can be done, if you are patient and skilled enough at modeling. :)

Archived