Home

pilot medals

dbradley257

Sorry for the delay in replying...

The main one is the Kalidor Crescent, which I'm sure you've found. It has the following embellishments:

Bronze Cluster

Silver Talon

Silver Scimitar

Golden Wings

Diamond Eyes

You also get an award at the completion of each battle. In order, they are:

Badge Of Merit

Group Commander Citation

Mantooine Medallion

Corellian Cross

Admiral of the Fleet Commendation

Star of Alderaan

Battle of Endor Hero Medal

Hope this helped. :)

• 6 months later...

Hello Wildstar

I was looking for info about medals too, but I was wondering how exactly do you get them.

All the medals are always obtained by completing the game, except for the Crescent right? Do you know how many points are required for each level?

I'm happy I got it at the end of Tour 1; too bad I realized I needed bonus points after the first missions (damn I lost about 2000 points)

:deathii::vsd::x-wing:

Gosh..I hope I can still obtain the last Crescent :'(

I always like to get all medals in these games (well.. at least I try)

My Tour1 points are 10100 and bonus is 4125. But what are normal points for, then? And the family mission points?

• 4 weeks later...

Damn..I knew.. 20950 bonus at battle 6 mission 5. I need to destroy a CRKC for 100 points, but doing so I arrive a bit late to save the Indipendence. If only I had destroyed STRKC Scythe in b1m1.. I want the diamond eyes!

:firemad:

Hey last question: what about pilot levels? I'm Ace 4, is there a Top Ace?

I cannot reach that.. I'm at 88% but when I do some successful skirmish in the simulator the percentage lowers to 66% and stops.. (no deaths in my team)

I think pilot ratings above a certain level (maybe Top Ace 4?) can only be achieved by playing multiplayer. While the MSN Gaming Zone no longer supports XWA, some of the old "Zoners" have congregated around a message board at XvT World, so you should find people to play with there (be prepared to install a matchmaking client called "Errant Venture").

Archived