Malak Vs Traya

Diego Varen

Malak Vs Traya  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Malak Vs Traya

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It has nothing on Vader's voice. He would tear that pansy apart.

I think everyone can agree on that.

:lol: Fair enough. I agree with Jediphile though. I thought the mask made him look creepy.

you have bad taste my friend.

Right back at ya. :lol:

The biggest downside of both of these characters is that they were very easy to beat.

Well, give them some credit. They were both one of the hardest, if not the hardest enemy in their respective games. Especially Kreia. Maybe there were some harder battles in K1, and before you get the hang of him, Malak is tough. But Traya was virtually the only enemy in K2 that wasn't a total pushover (excluding parts where you weren't allowed to use gear or something).

Well, give them some credit. They were both one of the hardest, if not the hardest enemy in their respective games. Especially Kreia. Maybe there were some harder battles in K1, and before you get the hang of him, Malak is tough. But Traya was virtually the only enemy in K2 that wasn't a total pushover (excluding parts where you weren't allowed to use gear or something).
True, the first time I ever fought them they were a bit more difficult than normal, but even still, they weren't very hard. Once I even let Malak go around and drain all of the Jedi bodies hangin around everywhere and I still owned him. The hardest part with Traya is the flying sabers. My Exile is just way too powerful to ever be hurt by anything.

Archived