Home

Phision

It really is one of the best, except for the first season, of course (Hey, I'm a Serb, I have to object when someone creates a villain that's supposed to be a Serb, but doesn't have a Serbian first, nor last name and speaks english with a perfect american accent).

Unfortunately, season five still hasn't been showed in my country, but from what I read on wikipedia, I have to say that I don't like the fact that they killed three of the best characters in the show and that they did it at the very beginning of the fifth season.

I enjoyed the other seasons and, as I've said, my only negative remark is on the villains of season 1, everything else was great.

There is one more thing I forgot to say - season 2 had a great ending, the cliffhanger when the President gets poisoned... just great, but then I see season 3 starting some time later (I don't remember exactly how much time has passed) and the villains who orchestrated the assassination attempt aren't mentioned, nor do they appear. It's a strange void in the story, since I expected season three to start, timewise, right after season 2 giving Jack 24 hours to find the cure for the President, or something like that.

I've never watched alot of it, apparently theres supposed to be alot of "Republican" love pouring down on it from what I hear. Theres nothing on regular TV worth watching as far as I'm concerned.

i disagree, the presidential candidate david palmer is a democrat and he always makes the right decision, surely if it was republican oriented, palmer would be a republican, or as a democrat he would make massive mistakes,

Archived