Home

Reaching Out

davrosthedalek

As long as I can remember I have considered this group of people to be a second family. A place to go that is away from home that is still just as good, although rather crazy at points. And in times of trouble and sorrow we always turn to those we trust and care about, and where we feel welcome. I hope that you will all hear me out at least please.

I have just recently found that my best friend who has had cancer has taken a turn for the worse. Apparently he has anywhere from 14 days to 4 months to live. It is quite a shock of course and very hard to deal with in a friend so close and so young. As far as he has told me though, there is really nothing medically that can be done for him anymore.

At this point really a miracle is all we can wish for. I have forunately never really had to do something of this nature before but please, I beg you, whatever god you believe in, just please pray for his well being and the hope of recovery. I know it seems strange and abliet somewhat childish to hope that it may work in any small way, but just a few more minutes could be precious. I thank you all for listening and I hope that you please keep him in your thoughts.

Thanks,

Aaron

I feel for you, Davros. I know all too well how someone you're close to can be taken away from you. I know I'm not the only one who occassionally visits this forum who has had this happen to them... and I know how much you've had to go through in the past year.

So I'll pray for you and your friend... God works in mysterious ways. At times it's pretty clear that only He's the only one who's ever going to be able to understand Him. The most you can do is trust Him, and be there for your friend and your family. They'll be looking outwards for strength.

Archived