Home

Juhani to Drow mod appearance for selectable PC?

Mad Katz

Can someone make a mod like the Juhani to Drow mod (or convert the existing one) that cheetahfeathers made, for a selectable PC for K1 and K2? It looks very cool, and I don't have a clue where to start making one, or converting the existing mod into a selectable PC.

Thanx!

Oops, sorry! This probably belongs in 'Modding Requests".

I made a retexture of the first hispanic female head awhile ago and saw your post recently. It was my attempt at a drow head. The coloration may be a little off, but I can send it to you if you want. You can try it out, and let me know how it is -- what needs work, etc. Only problem is, I'm not sure how to upload files or how to send it to you. I am a putz with computers, mostly. Also, I have not learned how to use the TSL patcher yet, so I don't know how you would want me to handle appearance.2da, heads.2da, and portraits.2da files. Let me know, and I'll be glad to let you have it. Oh, it is for TSL.

I'm pretty sure website hosts frown upon people registering website accounts just to use as a file dump. Better to use a service like rapidshare, megaupload, or even FileFront's personal upload service (if you want a more permanent solution).

I'm pretty sure website hosts frown upon people registering website accounts just to use as a file dump. Better to use a service like rapidshare, megaupload, or even FileFront's personal upload service (if you want a more permanent solution).

:nod: Don't think I didn't see that, Inyri... :xp::lol:

_EW_

If it weren't handy, I wouldn't suggest it. I won't coddle people by suggesting it doesn't have its share of problems, though. In fact, it seems to be broken more often than working... :p

The only thing I really won't recommend is YouSendIt. It's evil and should be thrown in the pits of... the trash bin.

If it weren't handy, I wouldn't suggest it. I won't coddle people by suggesting it doesn't have its share of problems, though. In fact, it seems to be broken more often than working... :p

The only thing I really won't recommend is YouSendIt. It's evil and should be thrown in the pits of... the trash bin.

:rofl:

Yes, I have had my fair share of problems with YouSendIt as well. I might as well try the FileFront version, now that I know it exists.

_EW_

Archived