Home

all heroes

acb

i meant... u get all the heroes while ur playing the game. its just a matter of the techlvl u got while playing it. u get the other heroes when u r reaching a new techlvl. for example, the rebels, at techlvl 1 u get mon mothma, luke, r2d2 c3po and so on, till u reach techlvl 5 with general aghbar with home one and stuff...

• 2 weeks later...

acb:

Well, it is easy to enable all heroes for the GC mode. If you want Kyle and Mara for GC mode, you need to change another file depending upon which GC map you are playing (regarding FoC) Story_Plots_Heroes.

Here is the XML ; stuff it in you made up folder DATA/XML. It will enable even Vader which is the Executer ship -a tad bit cheeky but it is your flavor.

Give me a moment to modify and test the file...

EDIT:

lol it is going to take three files for each faction for each FoC_GC map. I have it working for the 'Heart of the Maw' map.

So I need to modify 21 files. A little bit more time. Then you can test it yourself. Time is every thing to test all combination on all FoC GC SP maps.

I make it, you beta test it. I have not the time for it all. ;) Give the end of the weekend.

----------------

I hope you are seriously want this! It will take me a few hours to modify it, write up the readme, and zip up to download. If you respond to this thread...I will finish it up.

I was curious how they enabled the heroes for each map...so you can benefit from what I learn if you really, really, want it. Or if any one else does.

This forum is kind of dead.

Archived