Home

Questions from a new player

Mofongo

hey guys, im new to the game and im in the Wanderhome server. Im a lvl 9 Jedi/Imperial Pilot. Now I came to Mos Eisley and immeditatly did a few quests for the jedi looking fellow in the hooded cloak, pardon me for forgeting his name, i havent visited mos eisley in a while because ive been fighting Imperial Fighter missions out of Bestine. Well he didnt have anymore work for me and so i did a few hunting missions killing rats and such, well i did all of those and im having trouble finding quests. I either find missions in the mission terminal that dont have much xp or i find some1 with some impossible mission that i cannot complete at my current level. Im having trouble finding missions that are my speed that give me a decent amount of experiance points to level up that i used to find. I enjoy fighting in space and am pretty good at it but those missions dont offer hardly any combat xp. So if someone can please point me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it. Oh and by the way, i left mos eisley because of the lag of other players but im purchasing a new computer 2morrow so i can get off this laptop and will be in game by 2morrow night so the lag should be better if not cured.

Thanks, Mofongo Radius

Archived