Home

Unlimited Credits cheat

Common Thug

Way to make Unlimited Credits:

There are proberly many ways to do so. Here are two that would sastify you.

1)Ask your allies (like T3-M4) to create items (Computer Spikes), and then sell them on the market. Ask your allies to create the items again. Repeat until you are flithy rich.

2) Duel with Handmaiden so she take off her clothes. Then take her outside. Tell her to put clothes on. She put on Jedi Master Robes. Take off teh Jedi Master Robes. Tell her to put clothes on. She put on another set of Jedi Master Robe. Repeat until you have a lot of Jedi Master Robes and sell them for credits. Repeat until you are flithly rich.

Proberely could work on the PC as well. Frankly, I never bothered with credits, I seem to always have enough.

• 2 weeks later...

In K1 version of the Xbox, you can get unlimited items you already have on Manaan. Just before you go into your environmental suit, save your game. Reload it and then what item you want duplicated, make sure your party members are wearing it. It would be best to have Jedi with you like Jolee, Juhani, or Bastila. That way you can duplicated Jedi items.

One you are ready, strip all items off of your party members, go into the water, then go back. The equipment will be back on the party members you stripped off and those items will be in your inventory. You just duplicated items. If you duplicate expensive items, you can then make tons of credits.

There is a way to duplicate weapons with the workbench on TSL on the Xbox, but I forgot how. I would suggest to a google search on it. I didn't play the Xbox version of TSL as much as I did K1, so I forgot how to do that. If you duplicate your weapons, you can then sell them. If I remember right, they have to be upgradable weapons in order to duplicate them. I do remember that upgrades in the weapons will be duplicated also, so you can duplicate lightsaber crystals and components you really like.

I used that last cheat to get tons of credits and then also when I contructed my lightsaber, I then duplicated it enough times to have enough for all my party members who use the Force. I made either a double or single, soon after I was able to fight Visas and get another one, and I made sure that I got either a double or single (depending on which I did first) so I could make unlimited double and single bladed lightsabers.

Archived