Home

2 things

Maxstate

One:

I really think we should think back to one of Vruki and my ideas about choosing some kind of setting or theme for OJP. It just adds THAT much to the feeling of the game. If MBII had no name and was just a collection of movie models and maps it wouldn't be the same either, correct?

Two:

Everyone get the map "Fearis Incident" from http://www.jk3files.com , it's on the "O SRSLY" server all the time and it's just wonderful, you'll have to try it by yourself.

No time to give more arguments, I'm off to play.

Edit - 4 things:

We need an acrobatic jump dodge that happens when you press jump while dodging. It would cost more DP and also 5-10 FP to do but it would fling you upwards out of harm's way.

Also, deflect really needs to make a comeback into OJP. I suggest a system as I suggested before using DP and mishap.

Nice ideas. OJP really does need a theme of some sort, as it would be more appealing to new people who have just downloaded it, and started it up. Though, i'm not sure if the jump dodge would be neccessary, unless your cornered, as dodge automatically drifts you out of the way, doesn't it?

Nice ideas. OJP really does need a theme of some sort, as it would be more appealing to new people who have just downloaded it, and started it up. Though, i'm not sure if the jump dodge would be neccessary, unless your cornered, as dodge automatically drifts you out of the way, doesn't it?

Sometimes there's no way out, no way to dodge and you get stuck.

Sometimes you'd rather take to the sky and sometimes you accidentally press jump and get instakilled.

Those are my reasons for the jumpdodge.

Archived