Home

KOTOR III - The Bad Points.

Carlo El Sanchez

Beast421, i dont think they could pull off ytou being Revan without another oh my all my force is gone type thing. Cool debate going on here but IMO they have to follow the Kotor storyline otherwise it'll be all new levels of Lucas Failure, i dont think there was loopholes in Kotor2 because were probally gonna do most of em in Kotor3 (most likely HK47 destroying the HK50) etc.

I would like for the story to create some sort of link between KotOR I and II. I mean, they take place in the same time period, but ultimately, they have very little to do with each other. I want to see some explanation of Revan's disappearance, I want Exile and Revan to meet, and I want to see what Kreia had to do with Revan's past. And please elaborate on Nihilus, for goodness sake!

They already fleshed out his story in the game and what do you mean by Revennnyness? He's not really much like Revan his importance during the Mandalorian War was that he could form Force Bonds easily with compainians and they would follow him and give their lives for him. He was also responsible for the deaths of the Mandalorians, Jedi, and Republic Soldiers on Malachor V and that cut him off from the force making him a living void. He also inadvertandly created one of his own enemies guess who :wink:. Anyhow I can't wait for the mod to be released so that most of the cut content can be restored then the Droid Planet.

Archived