Home

Astrometric droid

spacehyper

I also have a T3-M4 variations mod for K2. In there are 2 skin packs one to look like R2D2 and one to look like R3T7. I also included a prototype variant on T3's body that gave him a more domed head and slightly stockier body. Because of limitations in my own ability plus some limitations in the tools I wasn't able to do a full R2 model.

I also have a T3-M4 variations mod for K2. In there are 2 skin packs one to look like R2D2 and one to look like R3T7. I also included a prototype variant on T3's body that gave him a more domed head and slightly stockier body. Because of limitations in my own ability plus some limitations in the tools I wasn't able to do a full R2 model.

Do you have any links to screenshots or files for the domed head?

I went to the Interested in Secret Project "THOR" link dint see it there.

Here's A Link to it at PCGM Still active as of 8AM 1/07 http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/13374.html

The archive contains a screenshot archive file that you can browse prior to installing. Since my post last night I have decided to try to add some other popular astromech schemes soon such as "Red" & White(For Redhawke), Black & Red(R2-Q5), and Maybe Red & Gold(Obi-Wan's R4 unit)

I've got to look through my photobucket account as the links at PCGM are dead for the screenies there. If I have to re-upload them it might be a day or to as uploading images over dial-up is about as hard as downloading 50MB files as far as how long it takes.

Archived