Home

I need the Email for ...

Cavkov

HEEEEEEEEELP

ok so the username and pass you logg into SWG is the same as the one on SOE official forums???

becouse when i tryed to logg in on the forums it didnt work so i did that "lost password" thing and they would mail me the new password but now i dont remember wich email im bound to with the account i have on SWG and im buying the game in a few days and i really want to continue on my old character that i used on the 14days trial!! i mean i was lvl 34 and joined a guild and all...

is there anyway to find out what email i had for my account??

or if i can get an email on SOE who can help me

but why couldnt i log on the forums with my SWG name in the first place??? and now i klicked forgot password and they have reset the password but i get no email! and i cant remember wich email that was on that account.. how can i find out???

Eh, it was just a danish-swedish internal joke, we've always liked to make fun of each other. I just said swedish people were cuckoo, for fun lol.

And do I post too much now? Since when has that been against the rules? Besides for this one post, ALL the post I've made today has had a point and been constructive... Geez...

Archived