Home

Problem in TSL: All attributes reset to 8

bluewhale

Gah. After getting the other major game breaking bug in TSL, I was hoping I was finished. I've been searching both the forums here and at Obsidian and have not found anyone else with this issue... While leveling up on Onderon, all of the player character's attributes have been reset to 8. I'm not really sure how to fix this, so any help would be appreciated. I know that this was a problem listed under the patch fixes for the original KOTOR, so I'm wondering why it's a problem in KOTOR II.

This sounds like a technical problem, so I'm moving it to the Workbench.

As a workaround until someone more technical than me can figure out what the problem is, you can try tk102's Kotor Savegame Editor aka 'KSE'. You can alter all the characters' attributes (among lots of other things :) ).

Please also check the thread in the Workbench called Read this before posting your problem!!, because you'll need to post your specs so people can see what the problem is.

Check out the other Workbench stickies to see if any of those describe the other problems you've been having. Hopefully that can make your game less buggy.

I thought about posting it under workbench, but I don't think it's a technical problem, or at least I'm not sure how it would be tied to a technical issue as it seems more like a game bug. I've already read through pages of workbench problems and searched the forums for any other answers, but it seems that no one else has run into the problem.

I reloaded and it's fine now, but I was just curious for an answer in case anyone else has the problem, or if it happens again.

Archived