Home

The Doctor is back in the Forums

Guest Dr._Threepwood

Guest Dr._Threepwood

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH i haven't been online for ages!!! Its nice to be a 3hm again!!!! *mmmmmm krispykremes*

Also I got Star Wars Roughe Sqaudron. Its a fun game but it is sort of like the other Star Wars Games.

------------------

memememekememme_mmeme.gif

Please Sign my Guestbook

1+1=4 Some how I'm getting an A in math

starwars games are bad, they are all too hyped and then are letdowns, too much in it for the moolah than the quality imho.

------------------

nfgblocksig.jpg

STILL the resident punk rocker! now with a new and improved secret formula.

Stop pretending that you don't want me.

Jedi Knight is one of the few very good Star Wars games in my opinion - the rest ( not including X-wing Alliance, wich is truly great, nor SW: Episode I Racer, wich is the one and only good Episode I game ) just stink rotten bananas smile.gif

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Guess what?

In England theres a census going to every door. (It goes to everyone over 18 and asks loads of questions about wages and education stuff like that.) And the thing thats the talk of it all is that if you put "Jedi" as your religion then if 10,000 people do that then it becomes a valid religion!!!!

I'M GONNA BE A JEDI!!

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

Originally posted by murta:

Surely you like Jedi Knight?

yes, u got me there.

but i dont really consider that a SW game really, that and dark forces being fps's and all.

i was originaly talking about the flying games and like all the episode 1 crap that came out, and STILL is coming out.

------------------

nfgblocksig.jpg

STILL the resident punk rocker! now with a new and improved secret formula.

Stop pretending that you don't want me.

Threeeeeeeepy biggrin.gif me has missed ya believe it or not! I miss everyone, coz I luvs everyone coz everyone deserves to be luved, don't ask me why though, I just have enough luv to go around

A Jedi religion? Cool I'm moving to the UK! All I need now is a place to stay/live biggrin.gif Anyone got any ideas where a nice place to live would be? Me is sick of being a good lil catholic girl *blah* At least if I'm a Jedi, I can bend the rules to suit myself... coz deep down, I'm not a nice person sooooooooooo... I might become the new Darth Vader, hmmmmm I wonder if I look good in black leather? confused.gif But then again, I can be sweet just like Leia, so my no know, da idea started out pweddy okiday, but now me no know, me tinks it was a stoopid idea, after all, I speck, but the ability to speck doesn't make me intelligent. Egads! Whatsa mesa saying?! (oooooooookay, bed time)

------------------

skipitrip.gif

Thriiiiiiiiipy biggrin.gif Me has missed you too biggrin.gif

While I'm here does anyone else want a special "I missed you too" biggrin.gif

I just realized, I have a major obsession with smiley faces... hmmmmms that's ok it goes to show how happy I am all the time biggrin.gif

------------------

skipitrip.gif

Archived