Home

[TSL] Hanhar (sp) as a Dark Jedi?

Lord Revall

I looked through all the mods at pcgamemods and even through some google pages looking for a mod to turn Hanhar into a Dark Jedi. I haven't found one (obviously if I'm asking for a request.... XD). I have 3 questions:

1. Is there a mod already out there to do this?

2. If so what's the link?

3. If not, does anyone want to try this?

Thanks for any help.

The only problem with making Hanhar a Dark Jedi would be that you would not be able to equip him with any robes... at all actually because of the way that they model was made. I anycase though this would be possible to do by give Hanhar a dialog entry that changes or adds a new class to him. I personally can not do it but just for somebody who is able to do it these are the problems and up sides you might face.;)

If I can squeeze it I will try to give it a whirl. I need to do some DS testing anyways for the upcoming Plugin so an additional thing to test shouldn't be that hard. I'm assuming you want him to have the option of becoming a Dark Jedi.

If you want him to automatically be a Dark Jedi Let me know and I'll whip up some UTC's for you.

• 1 month later...
I looked through all the mods at pcgamemods and even through some google pages looking for a mod to turn Hanhar into a Dark Jedi. I haven't found one (obviously if I'm asking for a request.... XD). I have 3 questions:

1. Is there a mod already out there to do this?

2. If so what's the link?

3. If not, does anyone want to try this?

Thanks for any help.

I have been dying for a mod like this. I have the make zalbar a jedi mod for k1 and found it way cool to have a jedi wook tearing through enemies w/ a LS and force powers, lol

Archived