Home

Female Skin Request

krisslanza

So as I was playing TSL today and getting annoyed at some mod that kept glitching up my game... I wondered:

Why do only the dark side females in mods get tattoos as they go dark side?

Why can't the light side girls get some by default or something? So I figured I'd ask about it here. I have a small little obsession with tattoos and stuff, don't ask why. I blame my story >.<

The most common reason is that most players don't want to see their female character become haggard as they fall to the dark side, and tattoo's are a common practise amongst the Sith. I'm not too good at skinning tattoo's though.

Can you be more specific in your request for interested modders? Are you looking for body tattoo's, face tattoo's? Sith markings like Darth Maul or Yuthura?

The most common reason is that most players don't want to see their female character become haggard as they fall to the dark side <snip>
That's the main reason I don't do ghastly DS transitions. Also, I almost exclusively play LS in both games and since I make all of my mods for myself first and foremost, I hardly do anything other than eyecolor changes and lipstick color changes for DS transitions...

I could do some cool facial tattoos, but I have yet to find a tattoo that would fit the female face correctly -- apart from drawing one myself -- and I've never cared for doing that so far because of my reasons above...

I am, however, NOT opposed to tattoos. Hee, I have three myself... :lol:

-----

EDIT: I guess I could give this a try if I find something that looks useable, or if krisslanza could provide a type of tattoo image to work from...

Archived