Home

need help with juhani romance please

DreadWizardDM

I have followed several guides on getting the Juhani romance and have failed to get it after several trys. I installed the patch for it off the boards here and played it LS. I got the guy to spawn twice and did LS replies and said calming things and was supportive towards Juhanni the whole game. I was also doing the bastila romance though, so could that have screwed it up?

1. If you romance bastila does it ruin the juhani romance?

PS: I was playing a LS male character.

Patch off the boards here? Like a mod or something? Sorry kind of tired. IIRC, this romance is available to females only, with the exception of mods. Also I think there's a certain order to do things; star maps then conversations. There was a dev post at the bio boards that explained it, but it was so long ago I don't feel like digging through page after page. I think I linked it over here a while back, so if your really curious you could try digging.

Patch off the boards here? Like a mod or something? Sorry kind of tired. IIRC, this romance is available to females only, with the exception of mods. Also I think there's a certain order to do things; star maps then conversations. There was a dev post at the bio boards that explained it, but it was so long ago I don't feel like digging through page after page. I think I linked it over here a while back, so if your really curious you could try digging.

I noticed that with Carth. You had to access a star map or two before he would continue talking to you. A lot of conversations seem to be accessible simply by leveling up, others appear to be tied to events. FTR I don't think I've ever managed to access this FemRev-Juhani romance option either.

Archived