Home

Make Bastilla look like Kate Beckinsale from Under World?

jezter

swkotor2007020620443745sl6.png

This is Bastila's face, and her default outfit, don't worry you can change it,

if you don't like it. I would recommend any of the jedi robes.

Check this pic out

swkotor2007020620184246rq9.png

That's kind of cool

And the last pic is

swkotor2007020620445620hv3.png

The mod is now complete, I shall host it on the mod website.

Just an FYI for anyone who is still interested in this mod... I am currently working on this for jezter.

I am "attempting" to place pieces of the real Selene outfit onto a modified model file that Kha very graciously made for me where the boots look more like the ones Selene wears. Here's a screen. Please remember, this a WIP screen. I still have a little more to do to make her look better. :xp:

I am also working on a different head, PHFB02 to make it look more like Selene since the hair style is so similar to Selene's. I see that jezter used a different head for his Selene mod, so it is totally up to you whether to use the head or not, jezter. :D

^^^ Thanks!

More screens: Screen 2 - Screen 3 - Screen 4 - Screen 5

Except for fixing the appearance.2da file to make her Bastila, she is done... be on the lookout for this one TUCE sometime tomorrow...

(I had every intention of doing this mod anyway, but I put off making her as long as I could. (*lazy!*)

I knew her outfit would be kind of tricky to do, but I am glad I finally bit the bullet and did this one because I am kind of proud of the way she looks. :xp::lol: )

^^^ Thanks!

More screens: Screen 2 - Screen 3 - Screen 4 - Screen 5

Except for fixing the appearance.2da file to make her Bastila, she is done... be on the lookout for this one TUCE sometime tomorrow...

(I had every intention of doing this mod anyway, but I put off making her as long as I could. (*lazy!*)

I knew her outfit would be kind of tricky to do, but I am glad I finally bit the bullet and did this one because I am kind of proud of the way she looks. :xp::lol: )

Did I ever mention that I love your work Mjpb3? :D

Did I ever mention that I love your work Mjpb3? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BloodRayne now this... you have made two of my favorite game/movie characters!

Yes, but they're both vampires! :xp:

:Ahem: Just a quick question: should I give her brownish-hazel eyes, like Kate Beckinsale's natural color, or should I give her the vampiric ice-blue eyes?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're laughing at my compliment? What's up with that? :xp:

:Ahem: Just a quick question: should I give her brownish-hazel eyes, like Kate Beckinsale's natural color, or should I give her the vampiric ice-blue eyes?
Go with the brownish-hazel eyes. :D

:lol:

Yes, but they're both vampires! :xp:

What can I say I am partial to the Vampire!:lol: (or mathusila as the anime "Trinity Blood" calls them)

I would go with both just to give the users a choice.:D

No no no... I was laughing at the absolute seriousness of your compliment...oh, never mind. I have a weird sense of humor, forgive me. Anyway, thank you!!! :D

Go with the brownish-hazel eyes. :D

Okie dokie. I went ahead and made the blue eyes too, but the hazel are my personal favorite. I think -- unless jezter objects -- that I will use those. :thumbsup:

Just a quick question: should I give her brownish-hazel eyes, like Kate Beckinsale's natural color, or should I give her the vampiric ice-blue eyes?

Just as a suggestion, the light blue vampiric eyes could be for DS and brownish-hazel tone for the LS.

You really replicated the synthetic leather of the costume from the movie, that's really cool.

Uh, she's supposed to be Bastila, right? Bastila doesn't get darkside transitions, remember? (Well, technically she could, but I would have to figure out how to do that...)

I guess I could make this a new playable PC, but I thought she was going to be Bastila...

Uh, she's supposed to be Bastila, right? Bastila doesn't get darkside transitions, remember? (Well, technically she could, but I would have to figure out how to do that...)

You could give Bastila a new Darkside appearance to use after the Leviathan, if you want to make both a lightside and a Darkside look for her. Theoretically shouldn't be that much extra work to get it in the game. :)

If the head model you use supports Darkside transition textures they could just be set in heads.2da and make sure that her templates in-game are set to a Darkside alignment (I think they already are) and she should get the new appearance automatically.

(If her head model does not support textures being set externally you could make a new head/appearance type for her Darkside look, and change the relevant UTC templates to use that appearance type instead.)

I guess I could make this a new playable PC, but I thought she was going to be Bastila...

I have actually been working on a mod to correct that so you could give that as an option if you wanted to. I would suggest making it a selectable PC so people have a choice. Just an idea though.:D

I have actually been working on a mod to correct that so you could give that as an option if you wanted to. I would suggest making it a selectable PC so people have a choice. Just an idea though.:D

Ya know, since this thread's title is "Make Bastilla look like Kate Beckinsale from Under World?" I think I will keep her as Bastila, appropriately -- meaning no eye color changes. I'm going to use the hazel eyes because those are my personal favorites.

Anyway, I'm sure with all of the tutorials on LF someone could more than likely do with her as they will -- which most everyone does anyway. :rolleyes::lol:

On another note: sorry, but I had a very busy day, so it will probably be tomorrow before I can finish this up and post her in TUCE... be on the lookout...

If the head model you use supports Darkside transition textures they could just be set in heads.2da and make sure that her templates in-game are set to a Darkside alignment (I think they already are) and she should get the new appearance automatically.

If I remember correctly Bastila's alignment is right in the middle of grey when you face her on the Star Forge. However she should be dark on top of the Rakatan temple.

Quick update for anyone still interested in this mod: I have this one done. I just need to write my own site pages for this then I will release it in TUCE.

(Sorry it took me sooooo long to finish, but my son got socked with 6 school projects at once and I've had to help him with those. Plus, I've just been busybusybusy all around (REAL LIFE STUFF :xp: ). But, I do have this one done, just not uploaded to my site yet. Hopefully, I can have this up by the end of the day.)

just a quick question could someone make the as a pc beacuse i have no modding skills at all

Since so many wanted different things from this mod, I decided to do this one in THREE different ways:

1. Bastila as Selene (option 1) - Bastila with a new unique head I made specifically for this mod, plus the Selene outfit.

2. Bastila as Selene (option 2) - Bastila keeps her own in-game head but has the Selene outfit.

3. A new unique female PC with the Selene outfit and the head from the first mod listed above. Bastila is still the same old same old Bastila. In other words, you get to play as a new Selene PC.

I think that should cover any way someone might want to use this mod(s). Hee, anything other than what I have made, you guys will have to do the work yourself. :xp:

Since so many wanted different things from this mod, I decided to do this one in THREE different ways:

1. Bastila as Selene (option 1) - Bastila with a new unique head I made specifically for this mod, plus the Selene outfit.

2. Bastila as Selene (option 2) - Bastila keeps her own in-game head but has the Selene outfit.

3. A new unique female PC with the Selene outfit and the head from the first mod listed above. Bastila is still the same old same old Bastila. In other words, you get to play as a new Selene PC.

I think that should cover any way someone might want to use this mod(s). Hee, anything other than what I have made, you guys will have to do the work yourself. :xp:

I think what you're planning will be good enough. :D

Hi all!

I swear I am not procrastinating with this mod. I was waiting for the lovely Kha to remodel the nose on the head I am using.

Since Kha did such an awesome job on the remodeling for me, I now have to refix the files I already had done. It will be another few days before this one is up in TUCE, but she will be worth it: see for yourself... :D

Hi all!

I swear I am not procrastinating with this mod. I was waiting for the lovely Kha to remodel the nose on the head I am using.

Since Kha did such an awesome job on the remodeling for me, I now have to refix the files I already had done. It will be another few days before this one is up in TUCE, but she will be worth it: see for yourself... :D

Looking really cool, but with you and Kha working together it can only end up in a success. Great job.

Closing thread to prevent further 'bumping'... this mod has been made and released anyway. Release thread. -RH

Archived