Home

[K1] Black Iridorian Armour

Rasmoroth

So ya, I've already made the skin and the item icon. All I need is someone make the uci and appearance and all that jazz that you need to make to make the armour.

I want all the stuff in the readme true and also name the armour

Iridorian Assassin Armour

And, if at all possible, make the armour obtainable in two ways

1. Cheat (provide cheatcode in the readme)

2. Off one of the dead Mandalorians on the final world

The file is located here:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/6/26/91778/Black_Iridorian_Armour.zip

ALSO, when finished, please include me in the Readme, I would like to take some credit in this mod, after all I did make the skin.

ok, no prob (BTW, been a fan of some of your mods, liked the recruit darkkender mod ^^)

Anyways, if that doesn't work maybe your ISP is mad at you? Iono, i tried the link and it works, so if it dont work i can just send you the file via email.

Also, I wanted to change some things on it anyways.

*EDIT*

Right Click and "Save As"

that should work, its a new file, try the link above. I had a problem when i tried to d/l again, but the right click thing worked, so try it

I managed to get it earlier this afternoon however since you've made some changes I'll download the new version. I'll upload it later this evening for you. However are you sure you want to wait untill the Unknown world to get this armor?

Well, I wanted this to have 2 stats under the mandalorian armour but also have a very high stealth bonus, making it a valuable armour set. I believe in not spoiling players. If they want it before hand, they need to cheat =/

Also, Ima upload this mod to my site when your finished if that's alright with you. And maybe u can help me later on, I actually came up with some ideas that would help K1 ALOT (preferably I wanted to make some changes to korriban)

Thx for the help ^^

Archived