Home

Atton's Death - KOTOR II

Venom750

Frankly I don't KNOW what you are talking about. When I played Exile reached all the way to the end in Malacor V alone. It was hard-going but with a little cheating( I didn't cheat until I got to Malacor V, I swear) I got through. Don't tell me I could have taken a group along! :twogun:

Frankly I don't KNOW what you are talking about. When I played Exile reached all the way to the end in Malacor V alone. It was hard-going but with a little cheating( I didn't cheat until I got to Malacor V, I swear) I got through. Don't tell me I could have taken a group along! :twogun:

No, you can't take a group with you on Malachor.

And in the game as it was released you only get to play that sequence with the remote activating the MSG and if you played LS, Mira battling Hanharr.

But there was a lot of content that wasn't included in the final version that would have included action/dialogue with your other party members.

There's a scene where your love interests fight over you, a scene where Atton fights Sion, a scene where the Jedi you trained confront Traya--and apparently get pwned. There is also the cut droids scene in which the reprogrammed assassin droids (from the cut droid factory) turn up to save the remote from G0T0. And there was a (DS?) ending where you could ask Visas or Handmaiden to stay at Malachor and train those who came while you went off to the Unknown Regions--which incidentally makes more sense for KotOR 3 than the current Dark Side ending.

• 1 month later...

Atton dieing would have made things more interesting but then again I never really liked the guy so I would take just about any excuse to get him out of the game at some point. Forgot to add that I would not like to see Atton in any future KOTOR games(if there are any).

Pazaak Princess. Atton can die in a dual with Darth Sion but also he can live! It depends whether you win or lose your duel. It was originally meant to be implemented and the TSLRP have put it back in.

Just make sure you win the fight and your darling Atton will not get tortured to death, i promise you :)

Technically canon whether you're dark or light, Atton lives, even if the duel is included because canon is always the player wins the fight unless the fight is impossible. Personally I'd like to see Atton in KotOR 3, he was the most dynamic character of KotOR 2.

Archived