Home

Userbars

Recently, most members, including myself, have started having Userbars in our Sigs. I want to know how some members manage to make their Userbars one Userbar that is like a Slide Show and moves from one Userbar (For example, Userbar Bar) to another one (For example, LucasForums Devoted Member). I also want to know where people got the KOTOR, Jedi Knight (If any) and Battlefront Player bars from. If anyone can help me, I'd be very grateful.

Edit: Don't worry, I've found out, but since the animation that it moves by is simple, I would like to know how people get the fade effect in theirs.

The Help & Feedback forum is for requesting help with LucasForums, reporting bugs, complaining about persistently troublesome users, asking for things such as name changes, etc. In other words, anything related to LucasForums itself.

It is not a place to request help with anything related to computer hardware, software, operating systems, internet and networking, etc. For that, see the General Tech Discussion forum which is found beneath Community Discussion on the LucasForums front page.

kthnx.

Archived