Home

darthzayne new kotor movie possibility.

DarthZayne

its been a long time i wasnt on this forum i havent been able to for a time , got so much to do.

but now iam back and i have seen that i have receive tons of email from ppls that want me to make a new kotor video.

so iam thinking maybe .. i want you guys to tell me your opinion . kotor 1 or another kotor 2 video..

or should i make another one or no .

I've seen your Darth Zayne movie and I liked it. Since you did TSL, perhaps you could do a similar one for KOTOR. My opinion, but your choice. I don't mind if the character is LS or DS and as long as he/she has a name, that would be great.

Oh is there a YouTube link for your Darth Zayne movie, since I don't like watching it on Google Video?

here is my me vs kotor 2 movie , http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5621816746038161813&q=darthzayne

for ppl that dont know me :D

and no iam sorry my movie is not uploaded on youtube... i also lost my movie files because megaupload have removed the file so i lost my original movie ..

but if i make a new one ill upload them both on video.google and youtube.

Topsite iam realy happy that you liked my movie :D that mean my 11 hours work on this movie havent been wasted . :D and yeah ill post the movie in this post.

DARTH_DANZIG no need to download , http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5621816746038161813&q=darthzayne

just watch it you will maybe need divx or lasted window media player to been able to see it.

Uhhh... If you have to download, I'm already out.

If there is a way to view it without downloading, then I'd be happy to watch. Also I have windows NT and many recent developments in services render my computer ignorable and not worth considering. Looks like I miss out.

Is there another way for watching fan made videos except downloading them? :o

my idea is made 60 % of the movie will look like, iam still working on the soundtracks dont be suprise its wont be any tecno or dance , regea , or any star wars soundtrack in the movie , just because its not me i dont say this is bad but its not who iam. :D

ill try my best to also show a good lightside sight , iam not a big fan of the lightside so ill try to do my best to make everyone happy.

so stick around maybe ill be done in couple weeks ( maybe its to much for a 5-10 min movie ) . but even if i have monster pc making clips and encode every clips thanks so much time). Syncronize is my enemie and for this movie ill go with Vegas Video need more skills than video mach wich is "ok" to make litle movie.

Archived