Home

Worth it?

urluckyday

Okay, so I've been soooo interested in playing this game, and since I had my crappy GeForce MX4000 GPU, I hadn't been able to play it. Now, I just got a new card to play games like Battlefront 1 and 2 better (they run, not fast though), and I was never able to play republic commando, so...here's my dilemma. Now, I mean, I already have the card, and it should work fine (I hope). It's a GeForce 7600 GS (512 Meg not 256 Meg version)...now I know that it's not top of the line, but the 7 series is great in my eyes. So, I find out that my power supply isn't good enough to run it at full throttle or even low throttle...sure the games work faster (battlefront), but they look worse (b/c of power supply). Now, I'm going to get the power supply and RC very soon (like a couple of days). Okay, now, I realize that this thread is pretty much a rant (and has to do w/ tech stuff), but all I'm really asking is if this game is as good as everyone says, and was it worth it to go through all of this trouble? I'll prob. get it either way, but I want to see what everyone thinks...

P.S. Thanks for listening...

Archived