Home

bf2 funny moment

tyrone333

Oh, boy. But I'm thinking this one could be good, I mean, I have a lot of funny BFII moments. If people are coherent, this might not get closed. Still, I'm gonna wait for the reaction here.

PLEASE don't say "hers mine i was paying kashyyk..."

Especially when you mean to say, "Here's mine: I was playing Kashyyyk..."

Once, I playing Capitol Down 1 as a Rebel sniper. I took an x-wing up to the top of a ridge and spawn camped all the AI. I ran out of ammo and was just about to fly away to get more when BOOM! My fighter randomly combusted. So I was stuck up there, and a had to walk ALL the way around teh ridge to find a way down. And once I did I got about twelve feet, then was promptly killed by an Imperial officer.

Another time I remember I was playing a Yavin templre ruins map in bombing run mode. I took a bothan spy over to the enemy turf (invisible) and tried to capture the post. Now, there were about ten newly spawned soldiers there, and we were having a grand old time playing ring-around-the-CP for like twently minutes. Can you imagine? But all ten soldiers never found me, and eventually just walked off. Then a captured the post, and went to a safe distance to watch. A bunch of my Rebels spawned there and just kinda stood there while I was thinking move, you idiots. Then the area was bombed and I watched them fly to smithereens because my side was so stupid half of them had to spawm at the One CP that was about to go boom.

Relenzo2 sorry i'm not good a slow writer i do relize when i post i think damn.

Last night i was playing bf2 on endor my cousin said to me i am gonne owen all of yous i go heehe he was empire was rebals i lured him to the tree traps then he relized he got out then somehow his body blew up and laned on screen.

tyrone, i doubt his body blew up and landed on screen. That's not included in the game. In order for that BF2 would be at least a 16+

It would be pretty cool though, you must admit.

I dunno, I have stuff that I find funny at the time, and then I look back on it a few days later and it's like, "You know, that really wasn't all that funny."

The only thing I can think of that remained funny later was when I insisted on flying a transport into the enemy hangar, because I really didn't trust my friend to not get us killed, and I made it to the hangar fine, but some jackass enemy decided to take off juuust as we were pulling in, and we bounced off them and hit the ceiling. You know, it doesn't even really sound that funny now either. Hum.

Tyrone, get firefox 2. It has a built in spell checker. Once you download it, if you see a word underlined in red, fix it. Right clicking the word will give you some suggestions on the word you might be trying to spell.
well my this is my dads computer

• 2 weeks later...

My funniest moment was when I was playing Rhen Var Harbour in Battlefront 1 as the Republic. I took a jet trooper and jumped. As soon as I activated my jetpack a sniper shot me, a droideka blasted me and a grenade exploded underneath. The momentum from my jump sent my body flying through the air.

Maybe we should call this thread our most frustrating moments. We'll have lots of things to say then.

on bf1 xbox i was playing bespin platfroms as the republic and switched to cockpit view

oqing all thease guys then i saw a bespin car it was red i tried rockets lasers nothing worked then theay jumped out somehow its rockt managed to blow me up.

Pics are welcome but i have an xbox

• 3 months later...

Archived