Home

HELP! My jedi outcast doesnt have MULTIPLAYER

yovip

I downloaded it via ARES , and it does not have multiplayer option, (sorry for my bad english) and i wont download it again , my question is , is there a patch or something to add multiplayer option or download only multiplayer option?

Pleeeeeeeeeease americans help me . . :(

• 2 weeks later...
maybe he means that he downloaded demo.

(1). Yeah, most demo's don't have multiplayer support.

(2). Not the best of options - openly admitting that you have downloaded a game illegaly.

(3). Yovip, it's your own fault for downloading a game rather than purchasing it - i feel that it's an insult to the developers whom have spent their time in crafting the game - let this be a lesson to ya!

the moral of the story - BUY THE GAME!!!!

I cant find it in my country i looked everywhere...!

please please answer me and illl go way and i dont understand many english to read the rules , please T.T

It's called importing! How do you think many Western gamers get hold of a load of Japanese games that will never see the light of day in their country? Try eBay or Amazon!

P.S. I don't mean to be rude, my friend, but if you can't read English well enough to understand the forum rules, then you really shouldn't be posting in an English forum site!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got this game by buying the "Star Wars: The Best of PC" package, containing Republic Commando, Battlefront, KotoR, Empire at War and Jedi Knight II, and I don't have a multiplayer option either.

Having spent hard-earned cash on it, I'm wondering what's wrong. Is there a patch I missed? (been looking for some kind of official website on the game and can't seem to find any, not even through LucasArts.com...)

As this thread only had potential for negativity, I thought I'd post my problem, in the hopes of getting some -constructive- answers, as I really did bloody work and pay for the priviledge to play this fine piece of programming.

Thanks in advance

'Multiplayer option?' Are you that you're not just trying to go online from the single player game? Are you using the in-game browser when you should really be using xfire?

You can find the updates HERE.

I actually bought 'Best of PC' around Christmas time. I didn't install JK2 (since it already was) but I did install BattleFront. I could only play on 2 servers, the rest were greyed out. I also had trouble updating it, which I posted about here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=172967

Archived