Home

Kotor 1 force fire.

Christos K

Ok I am very sorry I put the first post in the wrong place here is the real thread.

Hi I have just joined this site a couple miniutes ago but I have looked around the site a couple of times. I was wondering if anyone had a mod to make a new force power. A force power where you can shoot fire out of your hand at enemies. If someone has already made a mod like this can you please post a link to where I can find it. If no one has made a mod of force fire here are my ideas. First you can have it take out the same amount of damage as Force storm. maybe you can use the first form of drain life for the fire effect. Instead of it hitting one opponet it hits multiple like force lighting. If you do not want to make this mod can someone sshow a place where I could make a mod like this. Oh and here is something new why not make this power only be useable by Revan since he/she has no special abilities.

First off, WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

now onto your question.

there is a mod for K2 that allows you to use an arm band like jango fett's. (it can shoot flame)

but i don't think i've seen a force fire mod yet.

you might wanna check out this site--- http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/

as it has several pretty good mods on it, both for K1 and K2

~DR

• 3 weeks later...

Archived