Home

[K2 Request] Getting my ship into Kotor :D

Quanon

Hey , I recently modelled and textured this ship .

Now I have this crazy wish to actualy see it in TSL .

Problem is I don't know how map-edit stuff for TSL . I made some weapons and all , but this totally different I think . Any help would be welcome ;)

Here's a link to my WIP thread on this forum with some screens of my ship :

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=176959

I would love to see it docked in Nar-Shaddaa or anyother planet you see fit for it .

I think this ship would be brilliant if you made modules for it. If you wanted to put it in the Nar Shadaa docks or something then i would place it somewhere in the sky, i doubt there will be enough room for it on the ground, unless im assuming its bigger that it is. Also, placing it in the sky will require no walkmesh saving alot of trouble.

If you wanted to make modules for it you could place a gwing in the Nar Shadaa docks and still have the ship above the planet. Or actually in the docks, then you would only need an area transition or a warp script?

Woow , thanks ! So in what file form should I send it to you ? Or what placeble should I use to replace it with MDLops ?

One thing though I'm not sure how big it will be in the game , I moddeled this without any reference to the game , it could be HUGE , but also it could like a toy :p .

And the place I was thinking about in Nar Shadda is those docks with the pylons , there's a ship hovering there , but the other two docks are empty , couldn't it fit in one of those . And isn't that outside the walkmesh ?

Cause for me the ship doesn't need to be on the walkmesh . Ofcourse the Idea to go in my ship sounds very cool :D .

I guess I'll have to model the interieur as well .

Give me a PM or so if I you want the 3D files ;)

Yes Quanon ill PM you my email to send me the files, i will be able to make it a placeable and put it in 1 of the empty spaces in the docks as stated above it will not require a walkmesh because as you said the spaces between the docks are a no walk area, so it will not require a walkmesh.

Archived