Home

Newbie here, can't get started!

Rogue-7

Help!

I can't seem to figure out what to do, and for some reason I cannot post in the main station.com forums.

I downloaded the 14 day trial and I'm sitting at the Station Launchpad but it just says theres 8 hours of updating left and Character Select is unavailable?

I'm not too sure what I am supposed to do at this point!

Guest DarthMaulUK

Hey welcome!

You will need to register on the official forums. The update can take hours to download as you are getting all the updates etc. It could be quicker but it will be a long wait. Once youve downloaded, youre away!

SWGalaxies.net will have a full guide at the end of this month for the relaunch to help! You might have downloaded the client by then ;)

DMUK

Hey welcome!

You will need to register on the official forums. The update can take hours to download as you are getting all the updates etc. It could be quicker but it will be a long wait. Once youve downloaded, youre away!

SWGalaxies.net will have a full guide at the end of this month for the relaunch to help! You might have downloaded the client by then ;)

DMUK

Thanks for your help!

I guess I won't get started until tomorrow :p

Hiya, i have a kind of the same problem, i am new 2 and downloaded it, but by me sayd it was 1 hour, (my father 5 mins), and it was fully blue, and then it became 30 hours by me and my father 11, :S

does some1 knows the problem?

or can some1 rar and upload the patch map?

thx all

Guest DarthMaulUK

With the download, you just have to let it run its cause. Let it download in the background. It has to download almost 8 GIGs worth of stuff - and thats alot - even for broadband.

Something to look forward to for the weekend? lol - Also, it would be great if you could post your thoughts here - which server etc.

DMUK

Archived