Home

Tie Guy is a MOD?!

Guest Thrawn

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Kvan

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! You don't really believe what you're saying, do you? I remember you, Rommel, and Rhett doing a lot of "spamming". Don't try to deny it, your only fooling yourself! :)

I know what i'm saying, i really didn't spam, i just come here alot and have plently of usefull an intelligent things to say (and maybe a few not so usefull, but far less). I never have spammed, except on a rare occasion, i'm serious!!! When i did go off topic i always had something to say that was on topic. I also never post on those spam topics, and if i had it in my power i would close them. They don't add anything to the boards (only to rommels post count :D j/k)

But wait! I don't need to defend myself, no one who is honest really believes that i'm a spammer. You can make fun of me all you want, but i don't. So there. :p

Anyways, Thrawn, what have you been smoking? j/k Maybe you saw my name under the last post thing.

Guest Luke Skywalker

ehehe everyone knows you have spammed tie guy its just that youve also posted so many good quality opinions and posts that no one cares!:)

Archived