Home

{WIP} Coming Soon - The Suvam Tan Mod!

EnderWiggin

This is a WIP thread for a project I started last week.

An overview from the readme:

"This mod is for KotOR 2. It aims to put back Suvam Tan, the merchant from the space station orbiting Yavin IV. He also has all the items from his K1 shop except for the armors. He sends you on a little sidequest before you can use his items, however, but that parallels K1 where you can only get them at the end of the game. Not only does he have a sidequest that spans 2 planets, he also has a subsidequest after you open his shop. Be sure to ask the last person you talked to if you get stuck... but someone who's played the game a few times shouldn't have much trouble getting through it. The mechanic who exists to wipe your crystal is not on-duty. Don't expect to find him at a shop, if that helps you. Finally, you cannot cheat your way through Suvam's sidequest. Sorry, but the way I set it up was as a set a global that can only be set through dialog. To progress you need not have the item, you need to talk to the person who gives it to you. Hope you like my work. It took about 20 hours total time, although that includes bugs, multitask hours, and stupid mistakes."

Some screenshots can be found here:

http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t300/Suvam_Tan/

It is, I think, 70 or 72 files. It's about 5 1/2 megs uncompressed.

Any suggestions?

I hope to have this released soon.

_EW_

Looking good ;)

If I might make a suggestion, how about a tie-in with the female Rodian merchant on Nar Shadaa?

That would be a good idea.. but can't you run her off the planet? That would be a quick end to my mod...

Thanks Arátoeldar.

_EW_

UPDATE:

This mod has been released. Please move all pertinent information to the thread in TUCE, located here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=177585

Thank You.

_EW_

:lock: Please.

As you wish! :vadar: -RH

Archived