Home

StarWraith games

UDM

http://starfighter.home.att.net/

StarWraith Games is an indie company that produces space sims. While their budget is very low, I'd have to say that after having played some of their games (Evochron Alliance and Star Wraith IV), my experience was anything but boring. Currently their games sell at around USD20-25, but they're very professionally done, and very well-polished. My favourite is definitely Evochron Alliance, and imho it is MUCH better than Freelancer

If you're a space sim fan, you MUST give SW's games a try, especially Evochron Alliance (hey it's not everyday you get to become Han Solo). It's definitely one of the best sequels to Privateer and Elite in the competition (especially considering its price)

As for the Star Wraith IV, let's just say that it's an almost worthy successor to the Freespace series

I got Evochron Alliance the other day. It is very good, OK so the graphics are not exactly the best ever but the game itself is really fun. They have done a very good job. It is a shame most indie games never see the light of day, there is a lot of innovation and talent that is being killed of by the big publishers who just care about sales and so would rather publish "generic shooter 5" than something really original.

Archived