Home

[K1] Remove Darkside Transition

Denny33142

Im looking for a mod like or similar to this one for kotor 1: http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/10999.html

If not is there a way to remove the DarkSide Transitions from the game so your character doesnt look like a zombie when you are darkside? i just want them to look normal (how they look when your lightsided)

thanx in advance :)

I'm sure there's mods out there that can change the part DS transitions that may look better than the "Zombie" effects of the stock DS transitions you so speak of. Still, sounds like you only play LS and thus don't really need these!

I'm sure there's mods out there that can change the part DS transitions that may look better than the "Zombie" effects of the stock DS transitions you so speak of. Still, sounds like you only play LS and thus don't really need these!
I was going to play in the Darkside that why i want a mod like this. i checked pcgamemods but they only have it for kotor 2

im sure it wouldnt be that hard to just override the Darkside Transitions with the normal ones. i just dont know what file it is

it's quite simple, actually. I believe for portraits(PC at least) it says

P(M/F)______d? Where ? is the darkside transition. Thus, you can open KOTOR tool and look for the head you want, then edit it. A way to find out which head is which is to start a game with that head, then open up KSE. Select your saved game. Then, you need to go to the portrait section. The line you see is your head- look for it in KOTOR Tool. I believe it's in .tga format, when I get to my main computer I can check. Sorry, though, I am not much of a model editor.

Edit1: It's in .mdl and .mdx format...... (.mdl main)

Edit2: In kotor 1 go to Kotor1>BIFS>player.bif (.mdl in Aurora Model, .mdx in Aurora Model Extension)>click head and extract

Edit3: minus the po_ part, plus sometimes it says ___________0? in KSE and in the Aurora Model folders it says _________?

Archived