Home

[TSL] request : Sith Legion !!!

Darth Seraph

i was thinking ... Darth Sion have his sith assassins ; Darth Nihilus have his dark jedis and sith assassins too !! so ... why the "Sith" exile doesnt !!

so my request is a new force power or a summon pad or something tha every time used the sith exile summon " his or her " sith assassins !!

but with something more on then !! a diferent appearance or using 2 lightsabers or both !!! with a limit of 5 siths !!

oh yeah !! this ability can only be gain if you become a Sith lord !!

thx for read and i hope someone like my request !!!!

I like the sound of this, this could be done, as it would be similar to the force zombie mod, i could give this a go for you, though i might take a while to do it, considering i haven't done a force power mod before, but i know how so i shouldn't have a problem.

I can use 3 stages in the mod: <Name of power lvl 1> <Power Progression lvl 2> <Power Progression lvl 3>

So if you have names for each force power lvl let me know, otherwise I'll use:

<Sith Aid (LVL 1)> <Sith Support (LVL 2)> <Sith Legion (LVL 3)>

-----1 Sith-------|-------3 Sith---------|------5 Sith---------|

So let me know and i can begin right away! :)

cool !! you can use the names that you said !! and to think about it , will be something like a game called chaos legion !! i dont know if you already played but on this game you can control demons that in each lvl more demons will aid you !!

thx for the quick reply !!! and thank you very much for accept the mission .. err i mean the request !!! rsrsrsrsrsrs

I like the sound of this, this could be done, as it would be similar to the force zombie mod, i could give this a go for you, though i might take a while to do it, considering i haven't done a force power mod before, but i know how so i shouldn't have a problem.

I can use 3 stages in the mod: <Name of power lvl 1> <Power Progression lvl 2> <Power Progression lvl 3>

So if you have names for each force power lvl let me know, otherwise I'll use:

<Sith Aid (LVL 1)> <Sith Support (LVL 2)> <Sith Legion (LVL 3)>

-----1 Sith-------|-------3 Sith---------|------5 Sith---------|

So let me know and i can begin right away! :)

This sounds extremely promising, i hope it works :)

oh yeah !! i was forgeting something !! its about the how long they will help you !! cuz by time ill be a little annoyng !! what about they go away when you use the power again ??? and another thing : can they use force power too ???

but goes by the lvl of power (lvl1= weak powers , lvl2= medium powers and lvl3 full power ) !!! well ... those are some new ideas !!

ohh yeah ... sorry about my bad english , since its not my main language !!

Ok i got some ideas number one... make the capable with the high level force power mod to...and for the level difference if you give it

Level one: swords (they weild swords)

level two: pikes

Level three: sabers

and their apperence should be unique

he hav sith assassins , dark jedis , sith troopers and the slaves !! just look in the ravager !!! but that's not important to this topic !!! but is a good thing to talk about !!! about the swords and pike ... i think that if the pc is already a sith lord

his or hers underlings are siths !! and siths use lightsabers !!! not like the slaves of nihilus !!! but thank you all for the ideas !!!

okay !!! thanks !! look's like i will wait some time ...

Darth Seraph, I have deleted a 'bump' post you have made in this thread. It was "and ... i'm still waiting !!! :D"

Please note that you as the OP may not post just to get the thread back up to the top of the forum, that is called 'bumping' and it is not allowed. Only the mod makers who take the project on may do so here, and only for an update.

If you need to contact the modder who is doing this for you, then you ought to use the PM system. Sorry. -RH

Archived