Home

Stuck in Royal Palace [DS]

horsedrowner

What you mean? You can't defeat him? Well, ther isn't much I can help you with. Be sure you're using stims, Force buffs, and the best equipment around.

Hint:Some equipment is especially good against Force users. If you happen to have one of them, don't be afraid to equip.

O_o Is it ever possible to use Force Crush on Kavar? Without cheating, I mean.

Well, he wouldn't go Wave on you if he didn't intend to beat the crap out of you now, would he. So just Choke him to death, or better, slice him. He's pathetic in lightsaber combat. Especially considering he's a famed Jedi Guardian. Disappointing.

Well I'm past him now, but I'm stuck again 'cause I can't visit Onderon anymore and I didn't speak to him... Guess I've got to use the kotor save game editor?

Edit:

I don't had to fight, I just couldn't get behind him. But I used Force Jump to get behind him. Could it be because of the kavar.dlg in the override folder?

^Wait. You said you were on the royal palace. So your meeting with him at the cantina was years before. So, queen Talia is dead and Vaklu back on power. Don't worry, that's the usual process, you really can't return to Onderon after Talia or Vaklu are dead.

you can do it with out stims i did but i used force crush on him pretty well dead meat

As Marauder's Fury said, that can't be done without cheats.

Yes, I was in the royal palace, the meeting was years ago, but Talia wasn't dead yet, I've played the game a lot of times before so I knew this shouldn't happen. And with this Wave power I meant the power he used at the soldiers in the cantina. I couldn't fight him (he was still an 'ally').

Archived