Home

[K1] Killing the council

TLM20

I've downloaded a mod that allows you to go back to Dantooine and get rid of those fussy freaks - the Jedi council. Unfortunately the mod was awful lol and I was hoping someone could make an updated version. The mod I have doesn't do anything to the council npc's, you can kill them in one hit, they don't have sabers or powers, and you get 20exp for killing them lol. If someone could make it again and fix those 4 things it would be grand :)

• 2 weeks later...

I made something simular a long time ago called Return to dantooine or more comonly rememberd Dantooine aftermath. It was Very popular untill my HD crashed and I lost everything I was working on and left the comunity for a couple of years. But im back now doing more mods. The only type of mod I dont do is reskins. So send your requests my way.

After making about 5 new games since downloading, I go to the enclave and they all have lightsabers lol. Still drop in one hit though so any mod you can do as an improvement would be appreciated Randydgx, or any other modder that's up for it :)

Archived